- Freedom – Working for yourself and running your own business will give you the freedom to run with your schedule, not someone else’s.
- Contribute – You’re a ‘stay at home mum’ or a ‘stay home dad’ who would love to contribute to the family income while at the same time be a full time care-giver to your children.
- Mobility – Work from anywhere, anytime, as long as you have your laptop and internet 😉
- Travel- Running an online business would allow you to travel and do all the things you love and still earn money!
- Run your Errands- You can run your daily errands during weekdays and work at the same time!
- No stock holding – You won’t need to hold stock if you do not wish to. Drop Ship services are available! The supplier will take care of your logistics. That sounds pretty awesome to me.
- You’ve got us – Billa will help you with your digital needs!
- It’s actually good fun – This is a time for you to get creative and to live your dream and once you start seeing revenue roll in, you will see how rewarding it is.
- Family First – This will give you the opportunity to spend more time with your family.
- Work for yourself – Don’t work for someone else for the rest of your life; Run your own online business and do things your way.
- Passive income – If you still want to keep your day job, that’s completely fine! Running an online business is an opportunity to create passive income.
- Get the family involved – Teach the kids important fundamental skills of how to work for themselves and earn money.
- This could get big – This could become a big family business and before you know it, you could be celebrating and working together in Bora Bora. It can happen.
- Cost effective – It’s more cost effective to run a business online than to set up a physical store. Not to mention the stress and hardship of running a physical store.
- Huge Audience- If you run a business online, you have a huge market to work with. The WORLD market actually. Your chances of success are very high.
If you have made the decision to start running an online business from home, Congratulations!
Here’s what you need to know before getting started!
Think about your target market and what you would like to sell
It’s very important that you establish what you will be selling and who you will be selling to.
Is there a product line that you are most passionate about?
Is there a service which you can offer online to a wider audience?
A word of advice is to find a niche market; a product or service that has a unique offering; something compelling and which stands out from other products or services.
You would be surprised but a lot of ‘stay at home mums’ have found great success just through their experience in motherhood; discovering a product or service that does not exist and that other ‘stay at home mums could also relate to.
Think of a business name
Now that you have decided on what to sell and who to sell to, it’s now time to pick a business name. Be creative! Think of a unique name that will capture your audience.
Purchase a domain
Make sure that the business name you choose is available. Next step is to purchase the domain which will now establish your business name and the url of your website.
Create a brand logo
Now that you have thought of a name for your business, you need an awesome looking brand logo. Again, creativity is important. The idea is to capture your audience as your brand logo will be the face of your business. Our awesome logo designers have worked with so many different clients and have catered to a variety of styles and themes. We will be able to provide you a quality service in establishing the identity of your business!
Choose your template and website design
You need to think about your theme and how you envision your website to look and feel. Remember, this is all part of your messaging and how you want your customers to relate to your business. We have an array of designs to choose from and our professional team will be able to guide you through choosing a style that’s right for you.
Marketing strategy and plan
Now the fun part. How are you going to drive traffic to your website and generate sales! Thanks to the modern world of technology, the world wide web allows us to drive universal traffic to your website. Yes, your audience is huge, you can sell to the whole world.
Consider setting up your social media. A Facebook page and an Instagram account are super important to run ads and target your audience very simply.
Statistically, 37% of consumers who shop online, have confirmed that they use social media as their main channel for purchase inspiration.
Digital marketing platforms allow you to build relationships with your customer base and establish their loyalty to your business. 86% of consumers have said that they love receiving promotional emails on a monthly basis and this is what helps to keep them engaged with your business!
Have you created your Google Ads account? Ads on Google have proven to be super cost effective way of driving traffic and increasing conversion rates!
Have you spoken to our team of professionals about SEO marketing? Implementing SEO marketing will ensure that your website will generate organic leads in the long term and will decrease your marketing expenses. The list is endless and we have many ways to assist you and guide you in reaching your long-term goal.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!